Features and benefits:
- PowerLock: For the first time in the history of laser trackers, the laser beam shifts towards the user and not vice versa.
- Measurements of volumes up to 30 m. - The 25% improvement of the system specifications delivers better results in connection with the Leica T-scan TS50 and the latest generation of Leica Absolute Tracker AT901.
- higher quality of the cloud: superior performance on dark or shiny surfaces and 20% lower noise thanks to optimised laser optics.
- Exclusive Flying Dot technology to scan a much wider range of black and bright surfaces compared to other technologies, with no treatment required. - 20 kHz double speed data acquisition: large surfaces scanning in half the time compared to previous-generation Leica T-scan.
- by reducing the minimum point-to-point distance by half, elements and profiles can be captured and extracted with greater precision.
- a special mass is required on the point of protection from light.
- instant temperature compensation for measurements in almost any environment.
- Easy to use: operator feedback with intuitive LEDs providing accurate information about optimal scanning distance.
–The class 2 laser is not harmful to the eyes. measuring depth: 78 mm. scanning width: 90mm. average distance measurement: 86 mm.