- Phone Number+971 55 795 9669 +971 55 795 9669
- Axist Groupwww.alto.ae
- Axist Italywww.axist.it
The FaroArm is a portable coordinate measuring machine (CMM) that allows manufacturers easy verification of product quality by performing 3D inspections, tool certifications, CAD comparison, dimensional analysis, reverse engineering, and more.
With the ScanArm, the addition of the FARO Laser Line Probe to the FaroArm adds unparalleled non-contact 3D scanning capabilities for detailed measurement of surface form, making the ScanArm the perfect combination of a contact and non-contact portable CMM.
As the industry leader, FARO once again raises the bar in portable measurement with the revolutionary FARO Edge.
With its built-in touchscreen computer and “SmartArm” technology, the Edge simplifies the user experience with improved performance, portability, and reliability.
- 1.8m to 3.7m (6 ft. to 12 ft.) spherical working volume
- Repeatibility from 0.024mm (0.0009 in.) to 0.064mm (0.0025in.)
The FARO Prime delivers the highest FaroArm accuracy at an amazing value. The Prime is the ideal solution for measurements in inspection, reverse engineering, CAD-to-part analysis and for anywhere else a high-accuracy, hard-probing measurement solution is needed.
- 1.2 m to 3.7m (4 ft. to 12 ft.) spherical working volume
- Repeatibility from 0.016mm (0.0006 in.) to 0.060mm (0.0024in.)
The FaroArm Fusion is the perfect blend of precision, durability, technology and cost-effectiveness.
The Fusion is the economical, all-in-one portable measurement arm for inspections, CAD-to-part analysis and reverse engineering.
- 1.8 to 3.7m (6 to 12 ft.) spherical working volume
- Repeatibility from 0.036mm (0.0014 in.) to 0.104mm (0.0041in.)
WORKING VOLUME (M)
Faro ARM 1.2 m 1.8 m 2.4 m 2.7 m 3.0 m 3.7 m
Edge 0.0024 mm 0.029mm 0.064mm
Prime 0.016 mm 0.019 mm 0.024 mm 0.042mm 0.060mm
Fusion 0.036mm 0.043mm 0.074mm 0.104mm